Charlie Perkins Scholarships 2012
Scholarships in Charlie Perkins 2012
Postgraduate Scholarships for the applicants of Australia funded by the Charlie Perkins Trust ( 2012 ) UK.
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses Taught by the University.
Course Level : Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Australian Government, the British Government ( through the Chevening program ) and Rio Tinto.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Charlie Perkins PG Scholarships Eligibility 2012 :
- Applicants must be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent have tertiary qualifications.
- Applicants must be accepted into any graduate degree program offered at the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge.
- Applicants must it should be noted that this will require a First Class Honours degree, upper Second Class Honours degree or equivalent.
Charlie Perkins PG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes ( Australia ), Charlie Perkins Postgraduates Scholarships Open for international Students.
Charlie Perkins Postgraduates Scholarships Description :
- These postgraduate scholarships are particularly directed towards Indigenous Australians who have the potential to become leaders in their field of study and in their communities. The first two Charlie Perkins Scholars are being funded by the Australian Government, the British Government ( through the Chevening program ) and Rio Tinto.
- A panel of prominent Indigenous and non – Indigenous Australians, together with a representative of the British Government and Cambridge Australia Scholarships, will select the Charlie Perkins Scholars in 2011.
Charlie Perkins PG Scholarships Application Form 2012 :
- Charlie Perkins Postgraduates scholarships should be applied by Post.
Charlie Perkins PG Scholarship Application Deadlines : 14 October, 2011.