2012 Masters Scholarships in University of Nottingham
Masters Scholarship for Developing countries at University of Nottingham United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Medicine & Health Sciences.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : University of Nottingham.
Scholarship can be taken at : United Kingdom.
Eligibility for Nottingham University Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- You can apply for Masters Scholarship if you are a National of ( or permanently domiciled in ) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* ( and )
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes ( and )
- Already hold an offer to start a full time Masters degree program ( including Master of Research ) at University of Nottingham in September ( 2012 ) in one of the areas of study to the following :
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science
- Institute of Work, Health & Organizations – courses related to the area of Health
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Nottingham University Masters Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship Open for Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa.
University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship Description :
- Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country, 105 Masters Scholarships – 30 full tuition fee and 75 of 50% towards tuition fee.
Nottingham University Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship should be applied by Online.
University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 16th May, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.