2012 Masters Scholarship in University of Cambridge
Investec funded Scholarship for MBA students from South Africa to study at University of Cambridge United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : MBA.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Investec.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Investec Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- Must meet the usual requirements for the Cambridge MBA.
- The applicant will work for Investec South Africa once they have completed the MBA program and cannot be bought out by another company.
- Preference may be given to candidates who can demonstrate a preference for EE ( Economic Empowerment ).
Investec Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes ( South Africa ), Investec Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Investec Masters Scholarship Description :
- Investec has selected Cambridge Judge Business School to embark on an initiative to afford South Africans the opportunity to pursue an Investec funded MBA.
- Preference will be given to EE ( Economic Empowerment ) candidates.
- The aim of the initiative is to invest in the future intellectual capital of the country with a view to having such candidates bring their learning and innovative ideas back into Investec.
- Investec will cover the full cost of the program, including tuition, boarding and travel expenses and will pay the applicant a monthly recompense.
Investec Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Investec Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Online.
Investec Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 2nd March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.