2012 KCL Research Fellowship in Kings College London
Kings College London offers Research Fellowship in the field of Law United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Law.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Research Councils, Royal Society, Wellcome Trust or other AMRC Charities.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for KCL Research Fellowship 2012 :
- You will be required to work irregular hours in accordance with the needs of the role.
- Information of a confidential nature must be kept strictly confidential and should never be disclosed either inside or outside work.
- It should be noted that breach of confidentiality is a serious offence which may lead to dismissal.
- International Kings College London Research Fellowship applications will be considered for this position.
- If you do not have permission to enter, remain and work in the United Kingdom you will need to pass a points based immigration assessment.
KCL Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Kings College London Research Scholarship is available for International Students.
KCL MSc Research Scholarship Description :
- The London Law Trust and Kings College London have together established a Medal and associated Research Fellowship award scheme in order to recruit outstanding young basic or clinical Scientists who can contribute their expertise to Kings Research Programs, while establishing their own independent career.
- These prestigious awards will provide a competitive salary plus running expenses for 18 months.
KCL Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Kings College London Research Scholarships should be applied by an Electronically.
KCL MSc Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 25th May, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.