2012 Research Fellowships in Leverhulme Trust
Research Fellowships by Leverhulme Trust for the applicants of UK at a University or Comparable Institution in United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : All Subject Areas.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Leverhulme Trust.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships 2012 :
- Must be resident in the United Kingdom at the time of Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowship application.
- Should hold or have held a Teaching and or Research post at a Universities or comparable Institution in the United Kingdom at the point of retirement.
- Should have retired by the time of taking up the Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowship and no longer have a normal contract of employment.
Leverhulme Trust Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Leverhulme Trust Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Leverhulme Trust Research Scholarship Description :
- Emeritus Fellowships assist senior established researchers to complete a research project and to prepare the results for publication.
- Maximum value of a Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowship is £22,000.
- Eligible costs include: travel and subsistence costs for periods away from home; the employment of a research, clerical or secretarial assistant to support (rather than conduct) the work of the applicant; photocopies; photographic expenses; office or laboratory consumables.
- Please note that there is no provision for a personal maintenance allowance or remuneration for the applicants of this scheme.
Leverhulme Trust Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Leverhulme Trust Research Scholarships should be applied by an Online.
Leverhulme Trust Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 2nd February, 2012.