London Research Institute – LRI ScholarshipsScholarships » United Kingdom »
London Research Institute – LRI Scholarships 2013
Four Year PhD Studentships in Cancer Research at London Research Institute, UK 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Scholarships are being offered in Cancer Research.
Course Level : This Scholarship program is available for PhD level
Scholarship Provider : The Cancer Research UK London Research Institute ( LRI )
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
Eligibility for LRI Scholarship :
- LRI invites talented and motivated final year undergraduates or recent graduates with backgrounds in biological sciences, physics, computer science, maths and / or chemistry to apply for four year PhD studentships to start in September 2013.
LRI Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, LRI Scholarship is not available for International Students.
- UK applicants can apply for this scholarship.
LRI Scholarship Description :
- The London Research Institute has an international reputation for research into the basic biology of cancer and is committed to training the next generation of cancer research scientists.
- Our laboratories, based at Lincoln’s Inn Fields ( Central London ) and Clare Hall ( just north of London ), are well resourcedwith state of the art core technology facilities. PhD students are at the core of our scientific community.
- To enable our students to develop into independent research scientists with excellent career prospects, we provide exciting and challenging research projects, a stimulating and supportive research environment, and tailored transferable skills training.
- Our students are registered at University College London, which provides additional academic and social facilities.
- We are keen to attract outstanding applicants who are committed to doing a PhD and who hold or expect to gain a first / upper second class honours degree or equivalent and have research experience ( either as part of or outside of a university degree course ).
- Tenure of Award : Four Year.
- Value : Successful applicants will be awarded a non-taxable annual stipend of £21,000 plus payment of University tuition fees.
LRI Scholarship Scholarship Application Form :
- LRI Scholarship applications should be applied by Online.
LRI Scholarship Application Deadline :
- LRI Scholarship Applications must be made online via our website by 5pm GMT on 15th November 2012 and the Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a three day interview program, which will be held at Clare Hall from 20th to 22ndJanuary 2013 ( inclusive ) and at Lincoln’s Inn Fields from 23rd to 25th January 2013 ( inclusive ).