2013 Graduate Scholarships in Oxford University
Harry Frederick Oppenheimer was a noted South African businessman, philanthropist and opponent of apartheid. In 1993 he endowed the Oppenheimer Fund at the University of Oxford. The Fund promotes links between the University of Oxford and South African universities by providing scholarships to students who have studied at South African universities and who wish to pursue graduate study at Oxford.
The Fund also supports academic exchanges between Oxford and South Africa.
Study Subject ( s ) : All.
Course Level : Full – time graduate degrees.
Scholarship Value : £6,500
Scholarship Provider : Harry Frederick Oppenheimer.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for University of Oxford Graduate Scholarship 2013
- Candidates should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford. Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for your course ( see the Course Guide for more information ).
- Applicants must have previously studied at a South African university.
- Oppenheimer Fund Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Oppenheimer Fund scholarship is not open to candidates applying for Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma courses, part – time courses, non – matriculated courses or to students with deferred entry.
Application Covers :
A grant of up to £6,500 towards fees or living costs.
Awards are usually made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course. If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year.
The continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
Oxford University Graduate Scholarship Application Form 2013
1. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course ( 10 January 2014 for Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science; 24 January 2014 for all other subjects ).
2. All eligible candidates who apply by the deadline will be considered; there is no separate application process for this scholarship.
3. If you do not apply as detailed above by the deadline, you will not be considered for this scholarship.
The Oppenheimer Fund also supports academic exchanges between Oxford and South Africa. These are available to academic members of staff at Oxford and all South African universities.
University of Oxford Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2013
- Oxford University Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline for Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science : 10 th January, 2014.
- For all other Subjects 24th January, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.