2014 Graduate Scholarships in Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships have been established by the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies to allow Graduates to pursue study of benefit to the Muslim world ( 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Various.
Course Level : Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies.
Scholarship can be taken at : United Kingdom.
Eligibility for Oxford Islamic Studies Scholarship 2014
- You should be applying to start a new full – time graduate course at Oxford.
- Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for your course ( see the Course Guide for more information ).
- The Scholarship is open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from Muslim communities. Students who are ordinarily resident in the following countries in Asia and Africa are also eligible: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Djibouti, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guyana, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan and Yemen Arab Republic.
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence upon completion of your course of studies.
- This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma courses, part-time courses, non-matriculated courses or to students with deferred entry.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Graduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Oxford Islamic Studies Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Graduate Scholarship Open for British Muslim Students and Students from the Developing Countries in Asia and Africa.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship Description :
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies is a Recognized Independent Centre of the University of Oxford.
- It was established in ( 1985 ) to encourage the Scholarly study of Islam and the Islamic world.
- Oxford Centre provides a meeting point for the Western and Islamic worlds of learning.
- At Oxford it contributes to the multi – disciplinary and cross – disciplinary study of the Islamic world.
Oxford Islamic Studies Scholarship Application Form 2014
- Apply at the same time as you apply to Oxford by selecting Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships ( OCISS ) in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (10th January 2014 ) for Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science; 24 January 2014 for all other subjects.
- You must also complete a Scholarship Supporting Statement ( see ’Downloads’ on the right – hand side of this webpage ) and upload it together with your graduate application form by the application deadline.
Note : If you do not apply as detailed above by the deadline, you will not be considered for this scholarship, even if you have selected the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship on the graduate application form.
Additional points to note when applying for this scholarship :
If, following the assessment of the January deadline applications, your department places your application on a waiting list or decides to re-evaluate it against the applications received for the next deadline ( 14 March 2014 ) then you will no longer be eligible for this scholarship.
If you are accepted onto a different course from the one you originally applied for, you should Contact us s soon as you are notified of the change in order to ensure that your application for a scholarship is maintained on the new course. However, please note that such a change of course may mean that you are no longer eligible for this scholarship.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 14th January, 2014.