Salford Business School Scholarship 2018
Our Salford Student Bursary is worth £3,000 and we award it to students who are Greater Manchester residents with a declared household income of £25,000 or less. We have 390 awards available to students beginning in September 2017. Awards are via a cash payment of £1,000 in years one, two and three of study. Part-time students will be awarded on a pro-rata basis. Please ensure you meet all the criteria before submitting and application.
Salford Business School Eligibility 2018
To be eligible for a Salford Student Bursary you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a declared household residual income of £25,000 or less (as part of your submitted application, you must have been income assessed through Student Finance England).
- Have your permanent address (not term time address) in the Greater Manchester area and have been schooled within Greater Manchester.
- Be a new student to Higher Education planning to study a BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), BEng (Hons), LLB (Hons), MChem, MEng, MEnv or MPhys course and entering in year 1. Foundation Year students can apply when you progress onto Year 1 of the programme.
- Your tuition fee must not be less than £9,250 (full-time) or £4,620 (part-time).
Meeting the criteria does not guarantee you an award. Priority is given to students in the care system and students from neighbourhoods where participation in Higher Education is low.
Salford Business School Application Form 2018
The candidate can apply for Salford Business School scholarship on official website www.salford.ac.uk/ on or before 31st October, 2017.The application received after the last date will not be considered.
Advantage of Salford Bursaries
- Salford Advantage Bursaries are specifically for UK students who have been in the care system and/or those estranged from their parents.
- The bursaries are worth £3,000 in total, which is paid equally over the duration of three years of study. They are typically awarded to students under the age of 25 who are taking non-funded courses at the University.
- As cash awards the money would be transferred directly into your bank account to help fund costs associated with your studies including accommodation, equipment, and travel to and from campus.
- Bursaries can be applied for following registration at the University in October each year.
For more information on the Salford Advantage Bursaries or the support that may be available for you as a care experienced or estranged student please contact:
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.