Silesian University Fellowship 2013Scholarships » United Kingdom »
Silesian University Fellowship 2013
Silesian University offers Visiting International Fellowship at Silesian University in Czech Republic. Fellowship is provided in the field of Humanities. International students can apply for this fellowship. One Visiting International Fellowship is offered. The announced Visiting International Fellowship is for the duration of four months. The application deadline is 31st January, 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Fellowship is provided in the field of Humanities.
Course Level : This fellowship is available for pursuing research programme.
Scholarship Provider : Silesian University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Czech Republic.
Eligibility for Silesian University Fellowships 2013 :
- Applicants must hold a PhD and must have a demonstrated excellence in research. Preference will be given to candidates who can teach at more than one department and have at least elementary communication skills in Czech.
- Applications are invited for one Visiting International Fellowship in the Humanities at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences of the Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic.
Silesian University Scholarship Open for International Students :
- International students can apply for Silesian University research fellowship.
Silesian University Scholarships Description 2013 :
- Silesian University Applications are invited for one Visiting International Fellowship in the Humanities at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences of the Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic. The Silesian University in Opava was established immediately after the fall of Communism in the process of transformation and democratisation of higher education in the Czech Republic.
- The announced Visiting International Fellowship in duration of four months is intended to increase the number of international faculty at the Silesian University, to foster scholarly networking and to enable the fellowship holder to carry out research in the Czech Republic.
- The fellow is expected to be in residence in Opava during the teaching part of the semester and to study in Czech research institutions during the non – teaching part of the semester ( 3 – 4 weeks ). The teaching load will be four courses in the area of fellow’s expertise. English is foreseen as the main language of instruction.
Silesian University Scholarships Application Form 2013 :
- Silesian University Fellowship Applications and letters of reference are to be Emailed separately to the address email@example.com between 3rd January, 2013 – 31st January, 2013.
Silesian University Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 : 31st January, 2013.