University of Birmingham Scholarship 2015Scholarships » United Kingdom »
University of Birmingham Scholarship 2015
Birmingham Law School offer scholarships for international students on the undergraduate LLB programs and scholarships for Home / EU and international students on the LLB for Graduates program.
For 2015 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programs :
- LLB ( Bachelor of Laws )
- LLB with Business
- LLB with Criminology
- LLB with French Law
- LLB with German Law
Birmingham Law School scholarships 2015
- £3,000 per annum
- Deadline for University of Birmingham scholarship applications is Friday 26th June, 2015
University of Birmingham Scholarship 2015 Eligibility
International students with overseas fees status who have applied for one of the above courses and placed Birmingham as firm choice by Friday 26th June, 2015. Applicants are required to send a letter of application to Law LLB@bham.ac.uk addressing your academic merit and financial need.
Successful applicants will be notified in July, 2015. Scholarships are not paid directly to successful applicants but are set off against the University fee invoice for 2015 – 2016.
University of Birmingham Terms & conditions :
- To retain the Excellence Scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 ( 60%+ ) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the program.
- Students on the Law with French Law or Law with German Law programs will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
- Scholarships are available to all privately funded international students categorised as overseas for fees purposes.
- Scholarships are only available for students beginning their program in September, 2015 and cannot be deferred.
- Students in receipt of support from other funding bodies which wholly cover their tuition are not eligible.