International Huxley Scholarships in University of Brighton
University of Brighton scholarships offer scholarships for international students pursing postgraduation.For entry in academic year 2018/19, there will be up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate students. This includes a number of scholarships funded by Santander Universities for students from the Santander Universities network of countries.
This scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees, in year one only.
Brighton University Eligibility Criteria Scholarship 2018
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- Candidate must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2018 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
University of Brighton Scholarship Application Form 2018
For the 2018 academic year, please email email@example.com with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Deadline for application
There are four application deadlines throughout the year : 31st January, 31st March, 31st May, and 31st July, 2018. Early applications will be processed in line with these dates and awards made in the month following each deadline, with final awards coming at the end of August. Decisions will be made by an awards committee coordinated by the International Office and Academic Services, and decisions about scholarship awards will be communicated to applicants approximately two weeks after those dates.
Candidates are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received our offer, as the number of scholarships is limited. Please note that any accompanying documentation will not be returned and that the Scholarship Award Committee’s decision is final.
Applications for 2018 entry are open between 1st November, 2017 – 31st July, 2018.
Brighton University Scholarship Selection Criteria 2018
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
Candidate will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.