2012 Predoctoral Fellowship in University of Castellon
Polymers and Advanced Materials Research Group offers Predoctoral Fellowship in the field of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Castellon Spain ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Materials Science.
Course Level : Predoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : University of Castellon.
Scholarship can be taken at : Spain.
Eligibility for Castellon University Predoctoral Fellowship 2012 :
- We are looking for a PhD candidate to conduct research in a project related to our research lines in: functional coatings and corrosion protection.
- We want someone with outstanding academic achievements, highly committed to research, sound command of English language and previous experience abroad ( Erasmus or other exchange scheme ).
- You need to fulfill the following requirements :
- Bachelor in Science or Bachelor in Engineering in a related area ( Materials, Corrosion or Chemistry ).
- Studies concluded no sooner than January ( 2010 ).
- Degree granted by a Non – Spanish Universities.
University of Castellon Predoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Castellon Predoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
Castellon University Predoctoral Scholarship Description :
- We have been granted a Santiago Grisolia Predoctoral Fellowship and are looking for a candidate interested in doing with us his / her PhD research project.
- University of Castellon Predoctoral Fellowship lasts for 3 years ( ₹ 1.200 euros / month gross ) and is addressed to recent Graduates from a Non – Spanish University.
- University of Castellon Predoctoral Fellowship has a duration of up to 3 years.
- You are expected to start approximately in May ( 2012 ) or July ( 2012 ).
University of Castellon Predoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Castellon Predoctoral Scholarship should be applied by an Email.
Castellon University Predoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 10th April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.