2012 Research Fellowship in University of Edinburgh
Research Fellowship in the field of Immunology or Cell Biology ideally with a focus on respiratory infections, asthma and or allergy at University of Edinburgh UK ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Inflammation Research.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of Edinburgh.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Edinburgh University Fellowship 2012 :
- You will have an outstanding research track record in Immunology or Cell Biology ideally with a focus on respiratory infections, asthma and or allergy.
- You will have extensive research experience within the subject specialism ( significant postdoctoral experience ), supported by relevant qualifications ( normally a PhD or equivalent ).
- You will have proven leadership skills in research development and demonstrated success in delivering research project results and managing a research group.
- You will have experience and achievement in the specialist area, reflected in a growing personal research portfolio including a number of high impact first author publications and proven ability to attract external grant funding.
University of Edinburgh Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Edinburgh Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Edinburgh University Scholarship Description :
- Based within the Queens Medical Research Institute, Little France, you will develop and lead a program of internationally recognized research, including attracting external Research income and Postgraduate Research students.
- University of Edinburgh Fellowship program of research must fit with the interests of the Centre for Inflammation Research ( CIR ) and have a complimentary interest in other key areas of research within the College such as translational research and imaging research.
University of Edinburgh Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Edinburgh Research Scholarship should be applied by an Online.
Edinburgh University Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 15th June, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.