Masters Scholarships in University of Essex
We are offering students entering the University in 2018 a generous support package aimed at meeting financial need. Under our bursary scheme, all eligible UK undergraduate students are entitled to receive a cash bursary worth £2,500 over three years:
Year one : £1,000
Year two : £1,000
Final year : £500
Eligibility for Essex University Masters Scholarships 2018
You must meet all of the following conditions
- Be eligible for UK home fees and ordinarily resident in the UK ( overseas and EU students are not eligible ).
- Have an annual household income of up to £25,000 as assessed by Student Finance England or other UK student funding provider.
- Have applied to study a full-time undergraduate course2 at the University of Essex with first registration at Essex in 2018-19.
- Have received an offer of admission for entry in 2018 and registered for your course.
- Have made a means-tested application to Student Finance England ( or other UK student funding provider) with the University of Essex as your chosen institution, have given your consent to the sharing of financial details and been deemed eligible for support.
The following students are NOT eligible for the award, regardless of meeting the above criteria
- Students on Higher or Degree Apprenticeship courses.
- Students who are directly continuing from one course to another (for example from foundation degree or HND on to the final year of an honours degree). These students will be considered for the relevant year of the Essex bursary offered for their year of entry into higher education.
- Students transferring in from another UK higher education institution, but not in their first year of higher education. These students will be considered for the relevant year of the Essex bursary offered for their year of entry into higher education; Students on leave of absence.
- Students who are studying via online distance learning.
University of Essex Scholarship Application Form 2018
If you meet all the eligibility criteria above, you will automatically be awarded the University of Essex Bursary and you will be notified by the end of November 2018. You do not need to complete an application form.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.