University of Glamorgan Scholarships 2013
University of Glamorgan offers Scholarship for Postgraduate Students from UK and EU Countries, UK 2012 / 13.
Study Subject ( s ) : Various.
Course Level : Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Glamorgan.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for University of Glamorgan Scholarship :
- To qualify for a scholarship an applicant ( Home or EU ) will need to fulfill all of the following criteria.
- Successful applicants must : Ensure that their application reaches the Student Money Service by the advertised deadline.
- Applicants and not the University ( or its staff ) are entirely responsible for meeting this element of the criteria.
- Gain a first class honours degree or an upper second class honours degree or equivalent qualification ( students with qualifications gained from outside the UK will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis ) Be offered a place on an eligible taught Masters course, accept this offer and enrol on the course within the appropriate timeframe.
University of Glamorgan Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Glamorgan Scholarship is available for International Students.
- Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries : Scholarship is open for UK and European Union graduates.
University of Glamorgan Scholarship Description :
- University of Glamorgan scholarships are offered on the basis that they are potentially subject to change in the event of changes to the fee and student support regime applicable in Wales.
- The University also reserves the right to limit the number of bursaries available.
- Tenure of award : The first scholarship payment of £1,000 or £1,500 will be paid approximately 4 months after successfully enrolling and studying on the course.
- The remaining £500 will be paid after successful completion of the masters, within the standard time allowed.
- Applicants can request that their scholarship payments go directly towards paying off their tuition fees at the time of payment, or they can be paid by BACS directly into their nominated bank account.
- Applicants who would prefer that their scholarship is paid directly to their fees at the time of payment will need to discuss this option with the University’s Finance department in order to set up an appropriate payment plan for the remainder.
- Value : UK and European Union graduates with a first or upper second class honours degree ( or equivalent qualification ) can apply for a non-means tested scholarship worth £1,500 or £2,000.
University of Glamorgan Application Form :
- You can apply on – line or alternatively you can contact the Student Money Service to request a form.
- Please ensure you choose the correct start date for your course.
- Scholarship Application Deadline : The deadline for applications for courses starting in February 2013 is Friday 25th January 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.