University of Leicester Scholarships 2013
The School of Management announces up to nine part-fee bursaries for master’s degree programmes. The bursaries are open to new UK / EU applicants and are worth £1,000 payable as a reduction of the course fee. The scholarship is offered in the field of MBA, Management, Accounting and Finance, Finance, Marketing, Management, Finance, and accounting, Human Resources Management and Global Financial Markets. Eligible applicants must submit their applications till 30th April 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Bursaries is provided in MBA, Management, Accounting and Finance, Finance, Marketing, Management, Finance, and Accounting, Human Resources Management and Global Financial Markets.
Course Level : These Bursaries are available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Scholarship Provider : School of Management.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
Eligibility for University of Leicester Scholarships 2013 :
- Applicants must have a first-class or upper second-class undergraduate degree ( or an equivalent qualification ) in a relevant subject.
- International applicants can read more about our English language entry requirements.
University of Leicester Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Only UK / EU students can apply for these bursaries.
University of Leicester Scholarship Description :
- The School of Management is pleased to offer up to nine part – fee bursaries for September 2013 entry to one of its full – time campus based Masters degree programmes. The University of Leicester School Of Management’s campus – based taught Masters courses combine high level technical training in particular areas of management, with an innovative critical perspective on management issues more generally. All our programmes are designed to develop applicants research skills and their understanding of key management issues and debates, enabling them to move into a variety of careers as well as providing opportunities for further academic research.
University of Leicester Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- All applications for a place on one of the Masters degrees listed above that are received by 30 April 2013 (including those that have already been submitted) will be considered for these bursaries. There is no need to submit a separate application for these bursaries. The bursaries will be awarded on the basis of academic quality and potential.
- To apply, please use the links above and use the Apply Now Online options. Applications must be received by 30 April 2013.
University of Leicester Scholarship Application Deadline : 30th April, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.