University of Liverpool Fellowship 2012
2012 Research Fellowships in Liverpool University
Research Training Fellowships in Cancer Studies at Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Liverpool Cancer Research UK Centre University of Liverpool United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Cancer studies.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of Liverpool.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Liverpool University Research Fellowship 2012 :
- Eligible trainee clinicians will therefore need to have a clinical training background involving one of the following speciality areas :
- Medical Oncology
- HPB Oncology
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Head and Neck or ENT Surgery
- Pharmacology ( or )
- You will be able to formulate a project most relevant to their chosen future career.
- You will join a large group of existing University of Liverpool Clinical Research Fellows and Basic Science.
- PhD students affiliated to the Liverpool Cancer Research UK ( CR – UK ) Centre.
University of Liverpool Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Liverpool Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Liverpool University Research Scholarship Description :
- University of Liverpool Fellowship scheme provides support for Post – Registration clinicians up to and including specialist registrar grade, who wish to undertake a period of full time training in a Cancer relevant Research field, leading to the presentation of a PhD.
- You must be able to satisfy the University of Liverpool English Language requirements.
University of Liverpool Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Liverpool Research Scholarships should be applied by an Email.
Liverpool University Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 31st January, 2012.