2012 Research Fellowships in Liverpool University
Research Training Fellowships in Cancer Studies at Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Liverpool Cancer Research UK Centre University of Liverpool United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Cancer studies.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : University of Liverpool.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Liverpool University Research Fellowship 2012 :
- Eligible trainee clinicians will therefore need to have a clinical training background involving one of the following speciality areas :
- Medical Oncology
- HPB Oncology
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Head and Neck or ENT Surgery
- Pharmacology ( or )
- You will be able to formulate a project most relevant to their chosen future career.
- You will join a large group of existing University of Liverpool Clinical Research Fellows and Basic Science.
- PhD students affiliated to the Liverpool Cancer Research UK ( CR – UK ) Centre.
University of Liverpool Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Liverpool Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Liverpool University Research Scholarship Description :
- University of Liverpool Fellowship scheme provides support for Post – Registration clinicians up to and including specialist registrar grade, who wish to undertake a period of full time training in a Cancer relevant Research field, leading to the presentation of a PhD.
- You must be able to satisfy the University of Liverpool English Language requirements.
University of Liverpool Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Liverpool Research Scholarships should be applied by an Email.
Liverpool University Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 31st January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.