University of London FellowshipsScholarships » United Kingdom »
2012 UK Fellowships in University of London
Two Fellowships and One Scholarship for Research or Postdoctoral students in German Language and Literature at the Institute of Germanic Studies Library at University of London United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any Area of German Language and Literature.
Course Level : Research or Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Institute of Germanic Studies Library.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for London University Fellowship 2012 :
- Open to Postdoctoral applicants domiciled in one of the German – speaking countries who wish to spend a minimum of one month.
- and up to two months at the Institute.
- Applicants must have a strong publications record and should be at the beginning of their academic career.
University of London Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of London Research or Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
London University Scholarship Description :
- Endowed by a generous bequest from the estate of Sylvia Naish, Research or Postdoctoral Fellowships and one University of London Scholarship are offered for ( 2012 – 2013 ) for research into any area of German language and literature at the Institute and its Germanic Studies Library.
- Research or Postdoctoral Scholarship awards are designed to assist University of London Scholars in the early stages of their careers, to provide a contribution to temporary living expenses or enable those in employment to take unpaid leave to further their studies.
University of London Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Uniersity of London Research or Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied by Online.
London University Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st May, 2012.