2012 Masters Scholarships in University of Manchester
Scholarship for MSc in Management and Information Systems for candidates from Developing Countries at University of Manchester UK ( 2012 ) Distance Learning Program.
Study Subject ( s ) : Management and Information Systems.
Course Level : Masters ( MSc ).
Scholarship Provider : Development Informatics Group – Institute for Development Policy and Management ( IDPM ), Staff Members – Universitys Centre for Development Informatics.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for University of Manchester Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- Applicants must not have previously studied abroad, be a national of and resident in a developing country of Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America or Oceania.
- Have at least two years work experience in a post relevant to their MSc M & IS studies.
- Hold a UK Second Class Honours, Upper Division or above or its International equivalent, in their Bachelors degree.
Manchester University Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Manchester Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Manchester Masters Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- University of Manchester Masters Scholarship Open for Developing Countries.
Manchester University Masters Scholarship Description :
- The MSc in M & IS develops the “Hybrid” mix of Management and Information Systems Skills that we know from experience is essential to the successful and strategic University of Manchester Masters Scholarship application of Information and Communication Technologies by todays Organisations.
- University of Manchester Masters Scholarship is designed to develop two groups of participants in developing and transitional.
- Economies : Functional Managers who wish to take greater control over and make a more direct contribution to, change in their Organisations via the development and implementation of Information Systems and Information Systems Professionals who wish to improve the success rate of the Information Systems they develop or use and who may also wish to upgrade their Management Skills and Knowledge.
University of Manchester Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Manchester Masters Scholarships should be applied by Online and an Email.
Manchester University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 2nd December, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.