University of Sheffield Scholarship 2013Scholarships » United Kingdom »
University of Sheffield Scholarship 2013
2013 University of Sheffield offers Master’s Scholarships for International Students in the field of Arts and Humanities in UK.
Study Subject (s) : The scholarship is provided to learn Arts and Humanities.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Scholarship Provider : University of Sheffield
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
University of Sheffield 2013 Scholarship Eligibility :
- You should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree or equivalent.
- You should be applying to start your first year of study with the University for 2013 – 2014 on a full – time or part – time program of Masters study in a department that is part of the Faculty of Arts & Humanities.
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants ( international students should note that the Fee Scholarships are offered at the Home / EU level and if successful you will be required to fund the difference between the Home and Overseas fee ).
University of Sheffield 2013 Scholarship Open for International Students :
- The International Students can apply for this scholarship.
University of Sheffield 2013 Scholarship Description :
- The University of Sheffield invests a significant amount of funding each year in order to support the very best postgraduate research students.
- For entry in 2013 – 2014, the Arts & Humanities Faculty is offering a number of Fees Scholarships for Masters applicants on a competitive basis.
- These Fee Scholarships are intended to support students embarking on a Masters program in preparation for undertaking a PhD at the University of Sheffield.
How to Apply for University of Sheffield 2013 Scholarship :
- The mode of applying is online.
University of Sheffield 2013 Scholarship Application Deadline : 29th March, 2013.