University of Southampton Fellowship 2012Scholarships » United Kingdom »
2012 Teaching Fellowship in University of Southampton
Teaching Fellowship / Senior Teaching Fellowship in Graphic Arts and Design at Winchester School of Arts in University of Southampton United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Graphic Arts and Design.
Course Level : Teaching.
Scholarship Provider : University of Southampton.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Southampton University Fellowship 2012 :
- Master of Arts degree or equivalent professional qualifications and experience in Graphic Arts / Design Subject Area.
- PhD in the subject areas of Graphic Arts / Design.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of the Graphic Arts / Design Subject Area.
- Knowledge of digital media.
- Teaching Qualification ( PCAP or equivalent ).
- Membership of Higher Education Academy.
- Track record of development and delivery of Teaching at Undergraduate level.
- Demonstrated success in delivering learning outcomes.
- Involvement in National Events.
- Significant experience within Graphic Arts / Design Subject Area.
- Experience of Typography, Design Software processes and History and Theory related to Graphic Arts / Design Subject Area.
University of Southampton Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Southampton Teaching Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Southampton University Scholarship Description :
- In this post you will be based mainly overseas for two semesters and spend the third at Winchester campus.
- Graphic Arts and Design related experts are encouraged to apply.
- Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and the capacity to teach in a multi – disciplinary environment.
- You will join a highly motivated team which enjoys significant opportunities and support for personal development.
- You will have student recruitment, academic QA administration and academic coordination experience.
- You will be equally at ease in a lecture theatre and seminar setting, able to meet the needs of a large and diverse student body and to work with non-English speaking colleagues abroad.
- Whilst overseas we will provide you with accommodation allowance and two economy return flights home during your two semesters teaching period.
- You will contribute to the teaching, the assessment activities, administration, organization and demonstrate extensive practical knowledge and commercial experience in the Graphics Industry informed by current practices, innovations and technologies.
University of Southampton Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Southampton Teaching Scholarships should be applied by Online.
Southampton University Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 24th July, 2012.