United Kingdom Scholarships in University of Ulster
Seven Ulster Santander Scholarships for Postgraduate Masters Study or First Year Undergraduate Study in Any Subject at University of Ulster United Kingdom
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : Masters or Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Ulster.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Ulster University Scholarships
- Masters or Undergraduate Scholarships will be awarded to students who have been offered and accepted a place at the University of Ulster on either.
- A full time Postgraduate Masters program or year one of a full time Undergraduate program.
- Applicants from the following countries may apply :
- Argentina, Brazi, Chile, China, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto, Rico, Russia, Spain, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela.
University of Ulster Scholarship Open for International Students
- Yes, University of Ulster Masters or Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Ulster University Scholarship Open for following Countries
- University of Ulster Masters or Undergraduate Scholarship Open for Argentina, Brazi, Chile, China, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto, Rico, Russia, Spain, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela.
University of Ulster Scholarship Description
- Seven Ulster Santander Scholarships are available to students from eligible countries for Postgraduate Master’s study or first year Undergraduate study in any subject.
- Masters or Undergraduate Scholarships are only available to students who are coming to Northern Ireland to study.
- University of Ulster is proud to be part of the Santander Network of Universities and grateful to Santander for the provision of Masters or Undergraduate Scholarships which were established in June.
- Annual tuition fees for Europe Union Undergraduate Students are £3,465.
- Annual tuition fees for International ( Non – Europe Union ) students range from £9,500 to over £11,600 depending on your degree program.
Ulster University Scholarship Application Form
- University of Ulster Masters or Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied by an Electronically.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.