University of Warwick Scholarships 2018
Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship for entry in October 2018 open on 1st August 2017.
Eligibility for Warwick University Scholarships
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2016;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
University of Warwick Scholarship Details
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2017 will include both of the following
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees ( worth up to £20,730 at 17 / 18 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018 / 19 ).
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates ( provisional £14,800* for full time award holders in 2018 / 19 ).
- Length of funding : 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
University of Warwick Scholarships Application Form 2018
Applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships to be considered for 2018/19 entry will open on 1 August 2017.
New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. The deadline for applications is is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday, 19th January, 2018.
It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2017 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies, please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
University of Warwick Scholarship Application Deadline 2018
The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday 19th January, 2018.All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday 2nd February, 2018 at the latest.Please note no late applications will be accepted.
University of Warwick Scholarship Results 2018
Results of the PGR Scholarships Competition will be communicated through email by mid March 2018.Please do not contact the Graduate School before this date to enquire about results.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.