The Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Programme, UK
Scholarship program for international students at Oxford University
Study Subject : All Subjects
Employer : The Institute for Strategic Dialogue
Level : Graduate
Weidenfeld Scholarship Description :
The Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Programme cultivates the leaders of tomorrow from transition and emerging economies by providing outstanding university graduates and young professionals with :
- The opportunity to pursue fully funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford.
- Access to a comprehensive programme of leadership development, long – term mentoring and networking. Overall, the programme provides Scholars with the knowledge, skills and international networks necessary to contribute optimally to public in their countries and regions of origin and to build lasting professional linkages across cultures and continents.
- The programme is managed by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD).
- The Weidenfeld Scholarship is tenable only at the University of Oxford.
Eligible candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be a national of one of the following countries :
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Georgia, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Mongolia, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian Authority, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Western Sahara, Yemen.
Scholarship Application Deadline :
- 7 January 2011 for Medical Sciences and Philosophy students;
- 21 January for all other subjects
For further scholarship information and application visit : http://www.trs.cr.vu.lt/grantai/bc39c9c427dab98de3f3dd566171b4a6.pdf