University of Jammu Scholarships 2011
2011 Scholarships in University of Jammu
Department of Science & Technology , Government of India funded RA and JRF Positions in the Department of Physics & Electronics at University of Jammu, India.
Study Subject ( s ) : ALICE Operation & Utilization.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Eligibility for Jammu University Research Scholarships 2011 :
- Junior Research Fellow : M.Sc in Physics with 55% and UGC – NET.
- Research Associate : Ph.D in Physics with specialization in High Energy Physics with experience in software / hardware development in Heavy Ion Collisions.
Jammu University Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Jammu Research Scholarship not Available for International Students.
Jammu University Research Scholarship Description :
- University of Jammu Scholarship applications are invited for the positions of Two Research Associates ( RA ) and Two Junior Research Fellows ( JRF ) in the project entitled “ALICE Operation & Utilization“ sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. The positions will be based in High Energy Physics Group, Department of Physics & Electronics, University of Jammu, Jammu.
Jammu University Research Scholarships Application 2011 :
- University of Jammu Research Scholarship should be applied Online.
University of Jammu Research Scholarship Application Deadline : 7th October, 2011.