ACS Mid South Division College ScholarshipScholarships »
ACS Mid-South Division College Scholarship
The Mid-South Division of the American Cancer Society offers college scholarships for childhood cancer survivors.
ACS Mid-South Division College Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the Mid-South Division scholarship you must :
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Age 19 & over, or high school senior
- First-generation college student ( neither parent has a 4-year college degree )
- Reside in Arkansas, Ashley, Desha, Bradley, Chicot, Drew, Cleveland, Jefferson, Lincoln, Monroe, Phillips, or Prairie County
- Meet federal guidelines to demonstrate financial need ( based on taxable income )
Mid-South Division has established a $1,000 college scholarship program to give young cancer survivors the opportunity to pursue a degree. Awards are based on a combination of financial need, scholarship, leadership, and community service.
ACS Mid-South Division College Scholarship Application
The Mid-South Division of the American Cancer Society wants you to know whats happening in the fight against cancer in our region. Please see the links below to find out how were making an impact in the Mid-South.
ACS Mid-South Division College Scholarship Deadline
- Application Deadline : 1st February, 2017