ACS Youth Scholarship ProgramScholarships »
ACS Youth Scholarship Program
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded this year for students enrolled in an Institution ( University, College, Technical or Vocational School ). The awards will be paid directly to the Institution of choice and will supplement the fall semester tuition costs.
ACS Youth Scholarship Program Eligibility
You are eligible to apply for an American Cancer Society Youth Scholarship if you :
- Were diagnosed with cancer before the age of 21
- Are under the age 25 at the time of application
- Are a legal resident of Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota or Wisconsin for at least one year
- Have been accepted to attend an accredited two to four year Institution (University, College, Technical or Vocational School)
- Have completed the application process.
The American Cancer Societys Youth Cancer Survivor College Scholarship Program is a scholarship opportunity exclusively for students with a history of cancer.
Established in 2000, the program is designed to provide young cancer patients/survivors assistance in pursuing higher education from an accredited school.
As cancer survivors and role models, scholarship recipients may be invited to serve as American Cancer Society volunteers, to train as mentors for future scholarship recipients, and to represent the American Cancer Society on campus and in their communities.
ACS Youth Scholarship Program Deadline
- Application Deadline : 15th March, 2017