Accenture American Indian ScholarshipScholarships »
Accenture American Indian Scholarship – Graduate & Undergraduate
The Accenture American Indian Scholarship Fund was established to build personal and lasting relationships with students who will become the future leaders in the American Indian communities and possibly with Accenture. At that time, the scholarship sought the very brightest American Indian and Alaska Native undergraduate and graduate students; however, recently, Accenture is limiting the funds to the very brightest American Indian and Alaska Native incoming freshman and undergraduate students. The Accenture scholarship program is sponsored and funded by Accenture and administered by the American Indian Graduate Center.
Accenture American Indian Scholarship Eligibility
Each academic year, Accenture selects students who demonstrate character, personal merit and commitment to the American Indian community locally and/or nationally. Merit is demonstrated through leadership in school, civic and extracurricular activities, academic achievement, and motivation to serve and succeed. Eligibility requirements include the following:
- Must be an enrolled member of a federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group OR provide documentation of ancestry to possession of one-fourth degree Indian blood of a federally recognized tribe.
- Be seeking a degree and career in fields of study including: various engineering, computer science, operations management, management, finance, marketing and other business oriented fields;
- Be entering a U.S. accredited college or university as a full-time, degree seeking college undergraduate freshmen. High School transcript must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater, on a 4.0 scale at the end of the seventh semester.
- Demonstrate character, personal merit and commitment to the American Indian Community locally and/or nationally. Merit is demonstrated through leadership in school, civic and extracurricular activities, academic achievement, and motivation to serve and succeed.
Accenture American Indian Scholarship Deadline
- Application deadline: 31st May, 2017
3701 San Mateo NE #200,
Albuquerque NM 87110
Phone No : 505-881-4584 or Toll Free at 1-800-628-1920
Fax No : 1-505-884-0427
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aigcs.org/