Boren ScholarshipsScholarships »
Boren Awards provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. Undergraduate and Graduate students to become more proficient in the cultures and languages of world regions critical to the future security of our nation, such as in Africa, Asia, Central & Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Boren Scholarships Eligibility
Boren Scholarships are for undergraduate students. You are eligible to apply for the Boren Scholarship if you are:
- A U.S. citizen at the time of application
- A high school graduate, or have earned a GED
- Matriculated in an undergraduate degree program located within the United States accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Boren Scholars must remain matriculated in their undergraduate programs for the duration of the scholarship and may not graduate until the scholarship is complete.
- Applying to a study abroad program that meets home institution standards in a country outside of Western Europe, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand. Boren Scholarships are not for study in the United States.
Boren Scholarships How to apply
- Contact your Boren campus representative for your on-campus deadline.
- Before starting the online application, read the application instructions.
- The application deadline for the Boren Scholarships is Feburary 8, 2018.
All elements of the Boren Scholarship application are online and must be submitted by the deadline.
Starting an application
- Proceed to the online application login and click on “Register New User.”
- After you enter your email address and a password, the system will email you link from which you can access your application in the future. ( It will come from email@example.com. )
Boren Scholarships Date
Boren Scholarships, for Undergraduate students, provide up to $20,000 for an academic year’s study abroad.
- The application deadline for the Boren Scholarships is 8th February, 2018 at 5 PM EST
Boren Fellowships, for graduate students, provide up to $30,000 for language study and international research.
- The application deadline for the Boren Fellowships is 30th January, 2018.
Boren Scholarships and Fellowships
Institute of International Education
1400 K Street, NW, 7th Floor
Washington, DC 20005-2403
Telephone: 1-800-618-NSEP (6737)
Website : https://www.borenawards.org/
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.