Dominic Tomasi Scholarship
The University of Michigan-Flint, US, Dominic Tomasi Scholarship applicants must be enrolled or accepted for admission at the University of Michigan-Flintor at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. The Dominic Tomasi Scholarship is intended for a scholar athlete attending high school in the greater Flint area. The entire application must be completed and signed.
Dominic Tomasi Scholarship Eligibility
- Residents of Genesee county or attend a high school that participates in a Genesee county athletic league, who will be attending either University of Michigan – Ann Arbor or Flint.
- Must meet academic requirements stipulated by University of Michigan admissions office.
- Must possess character, which reflects positively on the University of Michigan.
- Must submit completed scholarship app. forms to the U of M Flint scholarship coordinator.
- Must submit three letters of reference.
- Financial need will be a consideration.
- Must be enrolled as a full time student with a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Must have participated in one or more varsity sports as well as other extracurricular activities.
- Finalists may be required to participate in an interview with the selection committee.
Dominic Tomasi Scholarship Date
- Deadline for the Dominic Tomasi Memorial Scholarship is May , 2017.
Contact address :
The University of Michigan-Flint
Office of Financial Aid
277, University Pavilion
Flint, MI 48502-1950
Fax : 810-766-6757
Email : Financial_Aid@list.umflint.edu