Army Nurse Corps Association Memorial Fellowship
One of the Army Nurse Corps Association’s major initiatives is the Scholarship Program. Its purpose is the support of nursing education through scholarship funding to worthy students who are US citizens in an accredited baccalaureate or graduate nursing or anesthesia program. Below are the eligibility criteria and general information.
Army Nurse Corps Association Memorial Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program who :
- Are serving or have previously served in any branch, and at any rank, of a component of the US Army ( Active Army, Army National Guard and Army Reserve )
- Are not currently receiving funding by a component of the US Army, ( e.g., scholarship ROTC students and students receiving full GI Bill benefits are not eligible ) and,
- As applicable, have received an Honorable Discharge.
- Nursing or anesthesia students whose parent(s), spouse, or child(ren) is serving or has served in a component of the US Army.
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2017 Scholarships has passed. For information and application procedures regarding the ANCA scholarship program for 2018, check back on this page in the fall.
The Army Nurse Corps Association does not have an official relationship with the US Army, the Army Nurse Corps or the Reserve Officer Training Corps. Accordingly there is no military service obligation for the student receiving this scholarship.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.