AXA Achievement Community Scholarship 2012
2012 USA Scholarship in AXA Foundation
AXA Foundation offered Scholarship for High School Seniors USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : Undergraduate and Diploma.
Scholarship Provider : AXA Foundation.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for AXA Achievement Community Scholarship 2012 :
Applicants to the AXA Achievement Scholarship in Association with US News & World Report must :
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 US states, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Be current High School Seniors who plan to enroll full – time in an accredited 2 years or 4 years College or Universities in the United States for the entire ( 2012 – 2013 ) academic year.
- Enrollment at an accredited Post – Secondary Institution outside of the United States will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Demonstrate ambition and self – drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work – related activities.
- Employees, Associates, Financial Professionals or immediate family members of Employees, Associates or Financial Professionals of the AXA Group, US News & World Report or AXA Achievement Undergraduate and Diploma Scholarship America or their Affiliates, subsidiaries or Advertising and Promotion agencies are not eligible.
AXA Achievement Community Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, AXA Achievement Community Undergraduate and Diploma Scholarship is not available for International Students.
AXA Achievement Community Scholarship Description :
- AXA Achievement Scholarship offers College Undergraduate and Diploma Scholarships of $10,000 and $25,000 to High School Seniors who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their activities in school the community or the workplace.
- AXA Achievement Scholarships are sponsored by the AXA Foundation in Association with US News & World Report.
AXA Achievement Community Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- AXA Achievement Community Undergraduate and Diploma Scholarship should be applied Online.
AXA Achievement Community Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st December 2011.