2012 Masters Scholarship in University of Brandeis
Masters Scholarship for International Students in International Health Policy and Management at Brandeis University USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : International Health Policy and Management.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Brandeis University.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for University of Brandeis Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- Women and candidates with experience in Policy, Service delivery or Education & related work with poor and vulnerable populations are especially encouraged to apply.
Brandeis University Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Brandeis University Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Brandeis Masters Scholarship Description :
- Master of Science in International Health Policy and Management ( IHPM ) Program is pleased to announce a competition for a full tuition Brandeis University Scholarship to be awarded to an early – to Mid Career development professional with a demonstrated commitment to effective Health Policy and Management.
- Brandeis University Masters Scholarship for this one year degree begins in August ( 2012 ).
- Brandeis University MS Program is designed to train students to take on increasingly responsible roles in Health Policy Planning and in the Management of Policy and program implementation in Health Ministries and Planning Agencies, Multilateral and Bilateral development organizations and NGOs.
- Students in this one year program learn how to make the best use of policy analysis to determine which plans work, which are the most cost , effective, and which are sensitive to a countrys values and culture.
Brandeis University Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Brandeis University Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Email and Post.
University of Brandeis Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.