Cancer Treatment Centers Fellowship, USA
Post Graduate Fellowship of Cancer Treatment Centers of America for International Students
Our Post – Graduate Fellowship Program (PGFP) provides candidates an opportunity to work directly with our hospital management team to achieve operational objectives and prepare for leadership positions within one of our great hospitals.
The program’s goal is to develop future health care leaders who support CTCA’s continued growth and expansion. The PGFP provides academically trained candidates an opportunity to apply their knowledge within an organization that strives to be at the forefront of compassion and innovation.
Over the course of a year, the Post – Graduate Fellow will utilize their skills in the day – to – day operations of our fast – growing, dynamic hospital system. As a Post – Graduate Fellow with CTCA, you will be expected to :
- Partner with senior leadership and others to develop and complete an orientation and integration program to develop comprehensive knowledge of site and unit cultures, patients and staff. Operational, financial and talent functions including terminology, issues, obstacles, resources and vendors are to be explored.
- Develop and present recommendations for assignments to senior leadership indicating rationale; preliminary project plan and outcomes; why this assignment should be made given your skill set; and what you can bring to this project.
- Assume responsibility for strategic projects and / or programs assigned, develop expectations / outcomes, and execute in required time frames.
- Function as a member of the senior leadership team; attend and participate in all relevant department meetings.
- Develop and implement a personal development plan and achieve the goals specified as indicated through rotational reviews; periodic reviews with the President and CEO and mentor; and annual review.
Application deadline : October 31, 2010.