The Charles A. King Trust Postdoctoral Fellowship
Study Subject : Clinical / Health
Employer : The Charles A. King Trust
Level : Postdoctoral
The Charles A. King Trust Postdoctoral Fellowship Program supports clinical or health services research scientists in the early to mid stages of their research careers and basic scientists in the later stages of their postdoctoral research training.
The primary goal of the Program is to prepare postdoctoral fellows for academic careers as successful independent investigators.
Although the majority of funding comes from the Charles A. King Trust, other donors and private foundations also contribute to this Program.
Eligibility Requirements for The Charles A. King Trust Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Applicants must be working in an academic or medical research institution in the state of Massachusetts and have the required minimum / maximum years of experience.
- Applicants must hold a fellowship position under the supervision of a faculty member.
- Mentors must confirm that degrees obtained outside the United States are equivalent to the M.D., D.M.D., Ph.D. or other doctoral degree.
- United States citizenship is not required; visa documentation is not required.
- Only one applicant per Mentor may apply per application cycle; there are no institutional limitations on the number of applicants who may submit applications.
Fellowship Application Deadline for The Charles A. King Trust Postdoctoral Fellowship : 17 December 2010