Clemson University Scholarships 2012Scholarships » USA »
Clemson University Scholarships 2012
PhD Research Positions in Civil Engineering at the department of Civil Engineering at Clemson University, USA 2012.
Study Subject ( s ) : Scholarships are being offered in civil engineering.
Course Level : This Scholarship programme is available for PhD level.
Scholarship Provider : Clemson University.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Clemson University Scholarships :
- Students with bachelors and masters in civil engineering are preferred for these positions.
Clemson University Scholarship Open for International Students :
- The USA applicants can apply for the Scholarship.
Clemson University Scholarship Description :
- There are two open PhD positions in the civil engineering department at Clemson University.
- Students who will start from spring 2013 are expected to be hired for these positions. The selected candidates will work on their doctoral research in the area of infrastructure resiliency and sustainability under the guidance of Prof. Kalyan Piratla.
- The work will involve computational simulation for the resilience modeling of civil infrastructure networks.
- The work will be inter – disciplinary in nature and may involve collaboration with other PhD students here at Clemson.
- These positions come with a full tuition waiver and stipend. All interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply soon. Please send Prof. Piratla an email expressing your interest in applying for these positions.
- Tenure of Awards : There are two open PhD positions.
- Value : Full tuition waiver and stipend.
Clemson University Scholarship Application Form :
- Please send Prof. Piratla an email expressing your interest in applying for these positions.
- Also please attach your resume.
- His email is kpiratl – at – clemson.
Clemson University Scholarship Application Deadline : Contact Employer.