Council of American Overseas Research Centers – CAORC Fellowship 2012
2012 CAORC Research Fellowship
Research Fellowship in Humanities, Social Sciences or Allied Natural Sciences at Council of American Overseas Research Centers ( CAORC ) USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Humanities, Social Sciences or Allied Natural Sciences.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for CAORC Research Scholarship 2012 :
- Must be a US citizen.
- Proof of citizenship ( photocopy of passport ) must be shown upon award notification.
- Must have a PhD or be a Doctoral candidate who has completed all PhD requirements with the exception of the dissertation.
- Must be engaged in the study of and Research in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Allied Natural Sciences.
- Must wish to conduct Research of Regional or Trans – Regional significance in two or more countries outside the United States, one of which must host a participating American overseas research center ( ORC ).
CAORC Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Council of American Overseas Research Centers Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
CAORC Research Scholarship Description :
- Council of American Overseas Research Centers ( CAORC ) Multi Country Research Fellowship Program supports advanced Regional or Trans – Regional Research in the Humanities, Social Sciences or Allied Natural Sciences for US Doctoral candidates and scholars who have already earned their PhD.
- Preference will be given to candidates examining comparative and or cross – regional research.
- Applicants are eligible to apply as individuals or in teams.
CAORC Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Council of American Overseas Research Centers Research Scholarships should be applied by an Electronically.
CAORC Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 17th January, 2012.