Endowed Fund for Short-Term Study Abroad Scholarship
The Endowed Fund for Short-Term Study Abroad was established November 3, 2000 through the generous support of the Coca-Cola Company.
The award is to be used to provide financial support to students who will enhance their educational experience through participation in Ohio State short-term study abroad programs.
See below for application deadlines. Students may only receive the Endowed Fund for Short-Term Study Abroad Scholarship one time.
The Endowed Fund Scholarship will be awarded to full-time students attending The Ohio State University in a degree-granting program. Criteria for consideration include :
- having a minimum overall GPA of 3.00;
- being admitted to an Ohio State approved short-term study abroad program;
- preference will be given to students who can demonstrate financial need.
Application Process for Endowed Fund for Short-Term Study Abroad
The Endowed Short-Term Study Abroad Scholarship no longer accepts paper applications.
All application materials will be submitted via Carmen. Once in Carmen, students will be able to upload application files into the dropbox.
The Carmen application window will be open for one month prior to the deadline for the scholarship.
- Log into Carmen
- Click on the “Join” link in the top navigation bar (next to Calendar)
- Read JOIN Instructions and click on “Join” link
- Select “Short-Term Scholarship SP 11″
- Fill in Registration information
- The scholarship is listed in Spring 2011; International Affairs
- Scholarship submission instructions are in the Content section
Application Deadlines for Endowed Fund for Short-Term Study Abroad :
The next Endowed Short-Term Study Abroad Scholarship deadline will be Monday, March 7, 2011 for Summer Quarter 2011 or Academic Year 2011-2012 programs.