Florida Tax Credit – FTC Scholarship 2012
2011 FTC K12 Education Scholarship for Low Income Students
Florida Tax Credit ( FTC ) Offered Scholarship Program for K12 Education Scholarships for Qualifying Low Income Students.
Study Subject ( s ) : Subject taught at school.
Course Level : K12 Education.
Scholarship Provider : Florida Tax Credit ( FTC ) Scholarship Program.
FTC K12 Education Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for FTC K12 Education Scholarship 2012 :
- Your Child is entering 2nd through 12th grade and attended a Florida Public School for the entire previous school year or Your Child is entering Kindergarten or 1st grade and Your Household income follow the Eligibility Criteria.
FTC K12 Education Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Florida Tax Credit K12 Education Scholarship is not available for International Students.
FTC K12 Education Scholarship Description :
- It is an initiative of the Florida Tax Credit ( FTC ) K12 Education Scholarship Program.
- Florida Tax Credit Scholarship innovative program provides K12 Education Scholarships for Qualifying Low Income students who are entering kindergarten or first grade or who attended public school the previous year.
- Florida Tax Credit K12 Education Scholarships give Low Income parents the opportunity to choose the K12 School that best meets their children’s needs.
- Florida Tax Credit K12 Education Scholarships cover up to a projected $4,011 for private school tuition and books or up to $500 in Transportation Costs to an out of district public School.
FTC K12 Education Scholarship Application 2012 :
- Florida Tax Credit K12 Education Scholarship should be applied Online.
FTC K12 Education Scholarship Application Deadline : 30th November, 2011.