Fulbright-Nehru-CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management
Fulbright – Nehru – CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management at the Carnegie Mellon University’s Tepper School of Business, located in Pittsburgh.
Study Subject ( s ) : Leadership in Management.
Course Level : Non – Degree Fellowship program.
Scholarship Provider : Fulbright – Nehru – CII.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Fulbright – Nehru – CII Fellowships 2012 :
- Be a responsible Indian citizen who can contribute to a full and fair picture of the culture and civilization of India, and thereby help to promote understanding and friendship between the peoples of the United States of America and India; Have a graduate degree; Have at least five years of managerial experience in an industry; Preferably be 45 years of age or under; Be in good health; be present in India at the time of submitting the application and interview.
- If you will be abroad, please keep us informed; Not residing in the United States; Not be applying for or holding permanent residence ( green card ) in the United States; not have been in the U.S. during the past three years on a teaching, research, study or professional assignment for a continuous period of three months or more, at the time of submitting the application.
- In addition, you should not be in the U.S. for a period of three months or more on a teaching, research or professional assignment during the application cycle (November 2011 to May 2012); and Give an undertaking to return to India on the completion of the fellowship; Produce an undertaking from the employer that it would be willing to bear 50% of the total cost.
Fulbright – Nehru – CII Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Fulbright-Nehru-CII Fellowships not Available for International Students.
Fulbright-Nehru-CII Fellowships Description :
- The United States – India Educational Foundation ( USIEF ) and the Confederation of Indian Industry ( CII ) announce the Fulbright – Nehru – CII Fellowships for Leadership in Management for the academic year ( 2012 – 2013 ).
- Indian business managers, whose employers would be willing to bear 50% ( USD 18,400 ) of the total cost ( USD 36,800 ), may compete to attend a specially designed 10 – week management program at the Carnegie Mellon University’s Tepper School of Business, located in Pittsburgh.
Fulbright-Nehru-CII Fellowships Application Form 2012 :
- Fulbright-Nehru-CII Fellowships Application form Send via email.
Scholarship for Fulbright – Nehru – CII application Deadline : 15 November, 2011.