George Mason University – GMU ScholarshipScholarships » USA »
2012 GMU Graduate Scholarship in George Mason University
Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students in Computer Science / Information Technology, Education, Public Policy, Fine Arts, Business Administration, Accounting at George Mason University USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Computer Science / Information Technology, Education, Public Policy, Fine Arts, Business Administration, Accounting.
Course Level : Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : Center for International Student Access, George Mason University.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for GMU Graduate Scholarship 2012 :
- Demonstrate excellent English language proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Have earned at least 18 credits of Graduate Coursework in one of the disciplines indicated above by 1st August, 2012 ( and ) hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
GMU Graduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, George Mason University Graduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
GMU Graduate Scholarship Description :
- Center for International Student Access ( CISA ) is hiring five ( 5 ) Graduate student Scholars for the ( 2012 – 2013 ) academic year to work in a year long, discipline – based, scholarly partnership with International Graduate Students and faculty members associated with the bridge Program.
- Compensation package for each position will be $5,000.00, to be paid on the 1st and t he 16th of each month throughout the course of the academic year.
GMU Graduate Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- George Mason University Graduate Scholarship should be applied by Online.
GMU Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 30th April, 2012.