HSF / ALPFA Scholarship
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) and ALPFA have partnered to provide financial resources to assist outstanding Latino students.
The award amount ranges from $1,000 to $10,000.Some of the students selected will be invited to attend the 2011 ALPFA Convention (Anaheim, CA; August 6-10, 2011) with all expenses paid for. ALPFA will contact students regarding the convention.
All those who apply will receive a complimentary ALPFA Student membership.
Eligibility Requirements for HSF / ALPFA Scholarship :
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must enroll FULL-TIME in a degree seeking program at a four year U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2011-2012 academic year
- Be majoring in accounting, business administration, economics, finance, management
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be entering their Sophomore, Junior or Senior year at their college or university OR a Master’s degree program for the 2011-2012 academic school year .
- Open to community college students intending to transfer to a four-year university in fall 2011.
- Must submit a resume as part of the application
Application Available : September 15, 2010
Application Deadline for HSF / ALPFA Scholarship : December 15, 2010
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.