The HSF / Qualcomm Q Awards Scholarship
The HSF / Qualcomm Q Awards Scholarship Program provides scholarships of $5,000 for 2011-2012 academic year.
By applying, students may also be contacted regarding internship opportunities with Qualcomm, in the summer of 2011.
For more information about Qualcomm and internship opportunities, click here: http://www.qualcomm.com/careers/students/intern.html
Eligibility Requirements for The HSF / Qualcomm Q Awards Scholarship :
- Be of Hispanic American heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States with a valid Social Security Number at the time of application. All legal permanent residents must submit a copy of their valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate student who plans to enroll FULL-TIME in a degree seeking program at a four year U.S. accredited institution during the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Be majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Open to all institutions with preference given to applicants attending the University of California, Berkeley and the University of California, San Diego
- Must provide a resume
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Application Available : September 1, 2010
Application Deadline for The HSF/Qualcomm Q Awards Scholarship : December 15, 2010