The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2013
Fulbright funded Research Fellowship Program for Indonesian Mid-career Professionals in USA, 2013.
- Study Subject (s) : Study subjects are Agricultural Development / Agricultural Economics, Communications / Journalism, Economic Development, Finance and Banking, Human Resources Management, Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration, Technology Policy and Management, Urban & Regional Planning, and Public Health Policy and Management ( including HIV / AIDS policy and prevention, drug abuse education, treatment, and prevention ).
- Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing research degree level.
- Scholarship Provider : The Fulbright, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
- Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Hubert H. Humphrey 2013 Fellowship Eligibility :
- Applicants will possess : A Sarjana ( S1 ) degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 ( 4.0 scale ).
- S2 graduates are also welcomed to apply. a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS of 5.5 or IBT TOEFL score of 70 / 71.
- Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL – like score cannot be accepted.
Hubert H. Humphrey 2013 Fellowship Open for Students of Following Countries :
- The students of Indonesia can apply for this scholarship.
Hubert H. Humphrey 2013 Fellowship Description :
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships enable Indonesian mid-career professionals to participate in non-degree programs that combine academic course work at the graduate level with professional development activities in the U.S. for a period of one academic year ( 9 months ).
- Candidates are typically administrators in leadership positions with a minimum of five years of work experience who represent either the public or non-profit private sectors, including Non – Governmental Organizations ( NGO’s ) who are committed to public service.
How to Apply for Hubert H. Humphrey 2013 Fellowship : The mode of applying is post.
Hubert H. Humphrey 2013 Fellowship Application Deadline : till 15th April, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.