2012 IHS USA Fellowship in Institute for Humane Studies
Institute for Humane Studies offers Graduate Students or Undergraduate Juniors or Seniors Scholarships applications from outside the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Study Subject ( s ) : Economics, Philosophy, Law, Political Science, History and Sociology.
Course Level : Undergraduate and Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : Institute for Humane Studies.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for IHS Fellowships 2012 :
- Institute for Humane Studies considers Fellowships applications from individuals who will be fulltime Graduate students or Undergraduate Juniors or Seniors during the ( 2012 – 2013 ) academic year and who have a clearly demonstrated research interest in the intellectual and institutional foundations of a free society.
- Applicants are evaluated based on three primary criteria :
- Relevance of work to the advancement of a free society.
- Academic or professional performance.
- Potential for success in chosen field.
- All applicants will be considered without regard to Race, Gender, Religion, National or Ethnic origin, Citizenship or Disability. Although Institute for Humane Studies considers Fellowship applications from outside the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowships are generally awarded to applicants who live or study in those countries.
IHS Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Institute for Humane Studies Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarships available for International Students.
IHS Scholarship Description :
- Institute for Humane Studies Fellowships are awarded to Graduate students and outstanding Undergraduates embarking on liberty – advancing careers in ideas.
- Institute for Humane Studies Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowships support study in a variety of fields, including Economics, Philosophy, Law, Political Science, History and Sociology.
- Institute for Humane Studies Fellowship awards range from $2,000 to $15,000 and Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowship winners may re – apply for each year of their studies.
- In ( 2011 ), the Institute for Humane Studies Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship awarded more than $750,000 to 195 students.
IHS Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Institute for Humane Studies Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships should be applied by Online.
IHS Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 31st December, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.