Johns Hopkins University – JHU FellowshipScholarships » USA »
Johns Hopkins University – JHU Fellowship
Teaching Fellowship in Environment, Energy, Sustainability or related Health Topics at Johns Hopkins University USA.
Study Subject ( s ) : Environment, Energy, Sustainability or related Health Topics.
Course Level : Teaching.
Scholarship Provider : Johns Hopkins University.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
JHU Teaching Fellowship Eligibility
- Applicants must be Doctoral students at Johns Hopkins University in residence at the time that they would teach and must have achieved ABD ( All But Dissertation ) status before teaching in the program.
- Students may be enrolled in any of the Johns Hopkins University Schools.
- E – SHI Teaching Fellow would teach a full course during either the fall or spring semester of the academic year.
- Course must be an Undergraduate or entry level Graduate Course that addresses Environmental Sustainability, Energy or Health Consequences of related topics.
- It must be broadly appealing and of interest not only to students inside the host department but also to students outside of the host department and the host School.
JHU Teaching Scholarship Description
- Johns Hopkins Environment, Energy, Sustainability & Health Institute ( E – SHI ) invites Teaching Fellowship applications for the E ² SHI, which provides Johns Hopkins University Doctoral students with teaching experience in Environment, Energy, Sustainability or related Health Topics.
- Johns Hopkins University Fellowships purpose is to stimulate innovation and develop interdisciplinary courses for Undergraduate or beginning Graduate students and to provide teaching experience to advanced Graduate students who may be considering a career in academia.
- One Teaching Fellowship will be awarded for the academic year the recipient will receive $5,000 in support as a Johns Hopkins University Fellow.
- Johns Hopkins University Teaching Fellowship is a tremendous opportunity for Graduate students who have been considering developing a new course.
JHU Teaching Scholarship Application Form
- Johns Hopkins University Teaching Scholarships should be applied by an Email.