Josephine De Karman Fellowship 2013
Josephine De Karman Fellowships in Humanities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students in USA 2013 – 2014.
- Study Subject ( s ) : The scholarship is provided to learn any field of Humanities.
- Course Level : This scholarship is for pursuing undergraduate and PhD level.
- Scholarship Provider : Josephine De Karman Fellowship Trust.
- Scholarship can be taken at : United States and Canada.
Josephine Karman UG & Graduate Scholarship 2013 Eligibility
De Karman fellowships are open to students in any discipline, including international students, who are currently enrolled in a university or college located within the United States. Only candidates for the PhD who will defend their dissertation by June 2014 and undergraduates entering their senior year ( will receive bachelors degree in June 2014 ) are eligible for consideration. Postdoctoral and masters degree students are not eligible for consideration. Special consideration will be given to applicants in the Humanities.
Josephine Scholarship 2013 Open for International Students
- International students who are currently enrolled in a university or college located within the United States can apply for this scholarship.
Josephine UG & Graduate Scholarship 2013 Description
The Josephine de Karman Fellowship Trust was established in 1954 by the late Dr. Theodore von Karman, world renowned aeronautics expert and teacher and first director of the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology, in memory of his sister, Josephine, who died in 1951. The purpose of this fellowship program is to recognize and assist students whose scholastic achievements reflect Professor von Karman’s high standards.
Josephine De Karman Scholarship 2013 Application Form
- Josephine De Karman Fellowships 2013 should be applied by Post.
Josephine Karman Scholarship Application Deadline 2013
- Do submit your Josephine De Karman scholarship applications till 31st January, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.