Kennedy Memorial Trust Scholarship 2012
Kennedy Trust Master PhD Scholarship 2012
Kennedy Memorial Trust offered Master’s or PhD Scholarship for British citizens at Harvard University and MIT in USA 2012 – 13.
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by University
Course Level : Master’s, PhD
Scholarship Provider : Kennedy Memorial Trust
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Kennedy Memorial Trust Scholarship Eligibility 2012 :
Those applying for awards must be :
- British citizens at the time of application.
- ordinarily resident in the UK.
- wholly or mainly educated in the UK.
- Applications cannot be accepted from those already in the United States.
- Marriage is not a bar to the award of a Scholarship, but there is no financing for a spouse.
Kennedy Harvard University Scholarship Open for International Students : Yes.
MIT Kennedy Memorial Trust Scholarship Description :
- Kennedy Scholarship Applications are invited during late summer and early autumn. Kennedy Memorial Trust applications for awards for 2012 -13 will open on 22 August, 2011 ( Monday ) and the closing date is 30 October, 2011. Referees will have until 6 November, 2011 ( Sunday ) to upload their references.
- In addition to completing an online form, applicants will be asked to submit an essay ( which MUST NOT exceed 1, 000 words ) giving an account of their academic pursuits, general activities and intellectual interests, plus reasons for wishing to study in the United States, choice of course and institution and plans for the future.
Kennedy Memorial Ttrust Scholarship Application Form 2011 : Online.
Kennedy Harvard University Scholarship Application Deadline : 30 October, 2011.