Kennedy Scholarship 2011
Associate Master & Bachelor Scholarship in Kennedy Foundation 2011
Kennedy Scholarship City University of New York offers Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s scholarship in the field of Disability Studies, Special Education, Social Work, Nursing, Psychology, Human Services, Rehabilitation Counseling, Recreation, Physical Therapy, or Community Health at USA, 2011.
Study Subject ( s ) : Disability Studies, Special Education, Social Work, Nursing, Psychology, Human Services, Rehabilitation Counseling, Recreation, Physical Therapy, or Community Health
Course Level : Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s
Scholarship Provider : John F. Kennedy, Jr.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Kennedy Scholarship Eligibility 2011 :
- In order to be eligible for continued funding in spring 2012, Fellows must show proof that they are still employed in the disability field and still pursuing at least six credits per semester.
- Students who take fewer than six credits or take a leave of absence will not be eligible for their spring stipend.
- However, they will be invited to continue to participate in program activities.
- Preference is given to students employed in direct support positions who have the potential to assume professional or leadership positions, and who demonstrate a career commitment to working with people with disabilities and their families.
New York City Kennedy Scholarship Open for International Students : No.
Kennedy Foundation New York City Scholarship Description :
- The Kennedy Fellows Scholarship and Career Mentoring Program was established in 1989 by John F. Kennedy, Jr. to support the higher education and career advancement of direct support workers and frontline supervisors in the disability field.
- The overall goal of the program is to improve the quality of services to individuals and families by educating and strengthening the frontline workforce.
City of New York Kennedy Foundation Scholarship Application 2011 : By Post.
Kennedy Scholarship Program Application Deadline : 14 October, 2011.